Mt Bromo and Adventure Rafting Tour in 3 Days 2 Nights
- Category: East Java
- Last Updated: Sunday, 09 February 2020 16:28
- Agung Yoga
On this trip, we will visit Mount Bromo, which is an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia. We also will do an adventure rafting in Pekalen River, which is located 25 km from Probolinggo.
Group Size: Minimum of 4 travelers.
Tour Guide: Yes. An English speaking tour guide accompanies every trip.
Accommodation: two night overnight at basic style accommodation
Transport: Private fully air-conditioned minibus/van/car and 4WD Jeep while in Bromo
Inclusions: Some meals, sightseeing, and activities are included.
Departure: Anytime, subject to booking conditions.
Single supplement: Available
Day 1 Arrival Surabaya - Bromo Area (D)
Upon arrival at Surabaya airport, meeting service and then direct transfer to Bromo (about 2,5 hours). En route passing Mud Volcano at Sidoarjo, which destroyed thousands of houses, terraced rice and sugar cane fields. Then check in to the hotel for overnight.
Day 2. Mt Bromo Sunrise & Penanjakan Peak Tour - Adventure Rafting (B/L/D)
Very early morning, start Mt. Bromo tour. The tour is conducted through a transfer to Cemorolawang village. Then we are descending the steep slope of Mt. Tengger, crossing the sea-of-sand, and climbing up 245 steps to reach the impressive rim crater where like other tourists wait for the sunrise cracking up the day through its rays from the eastern range of Mt. Tengger. From here, marvelous views of Mt. Bromo and its surroundings can be seen (subject to the weather). After enjoying the sunrise back to the hotel to have breakfast. Next, we proceed to transfer to the Pekalen River (Grade II-III+), where you will have an opportunity to test your rafting skills. It features crossing 7 Waterfalls, 5-20 meters average river's width with 1-3 meters depth, 12 kilometers distance. The rafting will take about 3.5 hours of adventure time with more than 50 rapids (Insurance, Welcome Drink, Raft Guide & Rescue Team, Safety Equipment, Snack, Beverages & Lunch are included). After finishing your rafting session, transfer to the guest house for check-in and rest.
Upon arrival at Guest House, enjoy a campfire, barbeque dinner & roasted corn during the night to midnight.
Day 3. Transfer out to Surabaya (B)
After breakfast, check-out the hotel and transfer to Surabaya for your return flight.
What is included in the tour package:
- 2 (two) nights accommodations twin/triple share
- 2 (two) x breakfasts, 1 (one) x lunch and 2 (two) x dinner
- Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
- Travel throughout on a private minibus/van/car with a fully licensed driver
- 4WD for visiting Mt. Penanjakan & Bromo,
- Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
- Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
- Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
- Return airport to hotel transfer
What is not included yet in the tour package :
- Airfare & airport tax
- Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
- Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide (USD3/day/pax is appreciated)