Mt Bromo, Whispering Savanna, Cuban Pelangi Waterfall, and Batu Tour in 3 Days 2 Nights
- Category: East Java
- Last Updated: Friday, 07 February 2020 07:50
- Agung Yoga
On this tour, we will visit Mount Bromo, an active volcano and part of the Tengger massif, in East Java, Indonesia, and continue to Batu via Tumpang with a stop at Cuban Pelangi waterfall in Tumpang area. Batu is a resort area in Malang, East Java, surrounded by mountains, superb view hill, and proper temperature. On the 3rd day, we also will stop at Cubanrondo Waterfall and Singosari Temple.
Group Size: Minimum of 2 travelers.
Tour Guide: Yes. An experienced tour guide accompanies every trip.
Accommodation: one night at a non-star hotel in Bromo and a standard hotel in Batu area
Transport: Private fully air-conditioned 4WD Jeep
Inclusions: Some meals, sightseeing, and activities are included.
Departure: Anytime, subject to booking conditions.
Single supplement: Available
Day 01 Arrival Surabaya - Bromo Area (D)
Upon arrival at Juanda Airport, meet & greet with our guide. Transfer to Bromo Area (3 hours trip) for check-in and rest.
Dinner will be served at the hotel.
Day 02 Mt. Bromo Sunrise & Penanjakan Tour - Whispering savanna - Cuban Pelangi - Transfer to Batu (B/L/D)
At 3.30 in the early morning, you'll be wake up, and the Jeep will bring you to the world's most famous viewpoint at Mt Penanjakan on the rim of the Tengger caldera. Here we will enjoy the sunrise (if we're lucky) with its young volcanic including Mt Bromo and an active Mt Semeru in the background. Afterward, the adventure continues to an active Mt. Bromo volcano to climb up 245 steps of stairs. After that, the experience continues to an active Mt. Bromo volcano to climb up 245 steps of stairs (Horse ride is optional). Later, we proceed to the "untouched" area of Bromo, which is The Whispering Savannah. You'll find yourself like in the middle of nowhere while enjoying all of the greeneries. Then the Jeep will bring you back to the hotel for breakfast and re-packing. Continue our trip to Batu via Jemplang and Tumpang with a stop at the Cuban Pelangi waterfall. From there we transfer to hotel & check-in
Lunch & Dinner served at a local restaurant
Day 03 Cubanrondo Waterfall - Singosari Temple - Transfer to Surabaya - Departure (B/L)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start visiting Cubanrondo Waterfall and Singosari Temple. Singosari Temple was built on 1292AD to memory the King of Kartanegara (the last King of Singosari). Afterward, transfer to Surabaya for your return flight with lunch en-route.
What is included in the tour package :
- 2 (two) nights accommodations twin/triple share
- 2 (two) x breakfasts, 2 (two) x lunches and 1 (one) x dinners
- Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
- Travel throughout on a private car with a fully licensed driver
- Jeep tour for Mt Bromo - Savanna - Cuban Pelangi
- Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
- Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
- Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
- Return airport to hotel transfer
What is not included yet in the tour package :
- Airfare & airport tax
- Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
- Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide (USD3/day/pax is appreciated)