Surabaya City Holidays Tour in 3 Days 2 Night
- Category: East Java
Surabaya is Indonesia's second-largest city and the capital of the province of East Java. It is located on the northern shore of eastern Java, along the edge of the Madura Strait. It is also known as "the city of heroes," due to the importance of the Battle of Surabaya in galvanizing Indonesian and international support for Indonesian independence during the Indonesian National Revolution.
Tour to Surabaya and East Java is organized as the following itinerary.
Group Size: Minimum of 2 travelers.
Tour Guide: Yes. An experienced tour guide accompanies every trip.
Accommodation: It is all about combining comfort and character - average 3-4 stars.
Transport: Private fully air-conditioned minibus/van/car
Inclusions: Some meals, sightseeing, and activities are included.
Departure: Anytime, subject to booking conditions.
Single supplement: Available
Day 1: Surabaya - Discovery Tours (L/D)
Arrive at Juanda Airport Surabaya. Meet & greet by our tour guide. Have Surabaya Discovery tour, visit: Submarine Monument (Monkasel), a real KRI Pasopati 410 Whiskey Class Russian Submarine served in the Indonesia Navy since 1952, and since her decommissioned in 1990, it is now preserved as a monument. Next visit Heroes Monument (Tugu Pahlawan) which dedicated to the people who died during "the Battle of Surabaya" on 10 November 1945. We also visit its Museum, which houses a collection of weapons wield by the heroes of Surabaya. Stop by at The House of Sampoerna, situated in "old Surabaya," this stately Dutch Colonial style building was built in 1962 and now preserved as a historical site. Next visit Surabaya Zoo where we can see the famous Komodo Dragon, the world's largest lizard. Dinner at a local restaurant, proceed transfer to hotel, and then check in hotel.
Day 2: Surabaya - Shopping Tour (B/L/D)
Breakfast at Hotel. After that Shopping at Mirota Art Shop & Batik Gallery. In the Afternoon, we will Mosque & Tomb of Sunan Ampel (one of the members of Walisongo – the nine saints - who spread the Muslim religion in Java in the 14th century). Afterward, visit the Cheng Ho Mosque, which is known for its unique Chinese architecture. After that, take your time for shopping in Tanggulangin (known for their leather products), Toko Mitra in Sidoarjo for shopping prawn/fish cracker, and many other traditional snacks of Indonesia. Last visit to Tunjungan Plaza Shopping Mall. After that, return to your hotel & take a rest.
Day 3: Surabaya - Transfer Out (B)
After Breakfast free at your leisure until departure time, you will be picked up by our tour guide then transfer to Juanda International Airport.
- 2 (Two) Night accommodation at Surabaya City Area
- Meals during the tour program as listed on the itinerary (Breakfast 2x, Lunch 2x, Dinner 2x during the tour)
- Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the itinerary
- Transportation by private car, air-conditioned and fully licensed driver required for the whole journey as indicated in the itinerary
- Specified accommodations allowance and meals for the guide and driver
- Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
- Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
- Domestic and International Airfare, airport tax and travel insurance
- Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
- Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide (USD3/day/pax is appreciated)