Flores and Komodo Island Exploration 13 Days 12 Nights
- Category: Nusa Tenggara
- Last Updated: Monday, 24 November 2014 12:30
D1. Arrival in Bali
D2. Relaxing at Kuta Area (incl. B)
D3. Denpasar – Labuan Bajo - Komodo Island (incl. B/L)
Denpasar-Labuan Bajo, arrive by Merpati flight, transfer to local restaurant for lunch, then by local wooden boat depart to KOMODO island. Simple dinner and accomodation on board, opportunity to visit fisherman activities at night, (no activities during full moon).
D4. Komodo Island – Labuan Bajo (incl. B/L)
Breakfast on board, At 08.00 arrive LOH LIANG base camp then proceed to BANUNGGULUNG on foot about half an hour (1900 m) to see KOMODOS, back to base camp then visit the museum. After visiting the museum, return to LABUAN BAJO by boat. If sea condition allows, a stop will be made at PANTAI MERAH for picnic lunch and swimming otherwise lunch will on board, opportunity for swimming at BIDADARI Island. Arrive at Labuan Bajo for check-in and overnight.
D5-D6. Relaxing at Labuan Bajo (incl. B)
D7. Labuan Bajo – Ruteng (incl. B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, then by car/bus/truck visit BATU CERMIN cave, then proceed to RUTENG. On the way stop at Kaper Village to see CHACHI performance and overnight at simple hotel DAHLIA or similar in Ruteng.
D8. Ruteng – Bajawa (incl. B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, leave for BAJAWA (about 7-hours trip), lunch boxes will be provided, overnight at Lodge Kembang or Anggrek or Cambera.
D9. Bajawa - Ende (incl. B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, visit BAJAWANS tribe at Ngada Village (traditional weaving), continue to Bena Traditional Bajawa Royal Village. Lunch boxes will be provided. Continue to ENDE. Overnight at Catholic Missionary St. Fransiskus in Detusoko or lodging at Moni.
D10. Ende - Kelimutu – Maumere (incl. B/L)
Early breakfast at 04.00 a.m. Ieave for mount KELIMUTU, just in time to watch the beautiful sunrise on Kelimutu Three Coloured Lakes, lunch at Kelimutu Permai restaurant in Moni then proceed to MAUMERE for check-in and overnight at Sea World Club.
D11-D12. Relaxing at Maumere (incl. B)
D13. Transfer Out (incl. B)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your next destination.
Above itinerary can be reserved, starting from Maumere on Day - 1 then backward to follow the programme ending in BIMA.
What is included in the tour package :
- Accommodations twin/double share
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners as appeared in itinerary
- Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
- All transports required for the whole journey as indicated in itinerary
- Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
- Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
- Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
- Return airport to hotel transfer
What is not included yet in the tour package :
- Airfare & airport tax
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
- Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide
(by KIM, Jan 2010)