Batak Countryside with Padang, Bukittinggi and Maninjau Tour in 14 Days / 13 Nights
- Category: Sumatra
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 17 September 2014 12:21
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN MEDAN – TRANSFER TO BUKIT LAWANG
Upon arrival at Medan airport meet service and then drive to Bukit Lawang via Binjai and Kuala pass several plantations of rubber and oilpalm. Upon arrival in Bukit Lawang check-in hotel.
DAY 02: BUKIT LAWANG – BRASTAGI (Hotel Grand Mutiara / Sinabung Htl) (BL)
After early breakfast 3 hours trekking in Leuser Park to see the orang-utans, afterwards drive to Brastagi with stop at Sembahe river and Sikulikap waterfall and visit Batak Karo traditional village at Peceren, and fruit market. In mid noon check in to hotel.
DAY 03: BRASTAGI – SAMOSIR (Silintong Hotel/ Toledo Inn / Pandu Lake Side) (BL)
After breakfast drive to Parapat on the way visit Sipiso-piso waterfall, Rumah Bolon ( Long house ) the old palace of Batak Simalungun Kings and Simarjarunjung to see the view of Lake Toba, upon arrival at Parapat crossing to Samosir Island by ferry boat arriavl at Samosir check in to hotel.
DAY 04: SAMOSIR EXCURSION (BL)
After breakfast excursion on Lake Toba by car or ferry boat and visiting several Batak Toba traditional villages :
- Tomok : to see the old tomb of Sidabutar Kings.
- Ambarita : to see stone chair and table the excution place of Sialagan Kings.
- Simanindo : to see Batak Toba traditional dance ( Tor-Tor ) and museum.
Afternoon return back to hotel.
DAY 05-06: FREE & EASY at LAKE TOBA (B)
DAY 07: SAMOSIR – MEDAN – TRANSFER TO AIRPORT – FLY TO PADANG - BUKITTINGGI (BL)
After breakfast transfer from Lake Toba to Medan via Pematang Siantar with view of rubber, palm oil and cacao plantations. Arriving in Medan proceed to airport for flight to Padang.
Upon arrival at Padang Airport, meet and greet before transfer to Bukittinggi via Anai Valley. On the way stop over at Anai Waterfall, Information Center of Minangkabau Culture in Padang Panjang, and Pandai Sikek Village for wood carving & weaving handicraft.
DAY 08: BUKITTINGGI - HARAU VALLEY – KING’S PALACE – BUKITTINGGI (BL)
After breakfast in hotel, drive to Harau Valley in Payakumbuh and Pagaruyung Palace in Batusangkar. And then proceed to Lake Singkarak as the biggest lake in West Sumatra. In the afternoon drive back to Bukittinggi passing by Padang Panjang Town.
DAY 09: BUKITTINGGI CITY TOUR - LAKE MANINJAU (BL)
Breakfast in hotel, Bukittinggi City Tour visit Sianok Canyon (Ngarai Sianok), Fort De Kock, Kinantan Zoo, Museum Puti Bungsu, walking around Clock Tower (Jam Gadang) and Public Market of Bukittinggi. After lunch time proceed to Lake Maninjau for overnight stay.
DAY 10: LAKE MANINJAU - PADANG (BL)
After breakfast, free program at hotel before drive back to Padang via Anai Valley. Arrive in Padang short city tour to Padang Beach, Siti Nurbaya Bridge, & China Town
DAY 11: HOTEL - SIKUAI ISLAND RESORT (B)
After breakfast in hotel, free program before transfer to Muaro Sea Port for transfer by boat to Sikuai Island Resort.
DAY 12-13: FREE & EASY at SIKUAI ISLAND RESORT (B)
DAY 14: SIKUAI ISLAND RESORT - TRANSFER TO AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast at hotel, direct transfer to airport for continuing your flight to your next destination. End of services.
What is included in the tour package :
- Accommodations twin/double share
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners as appeared in itinerary
- Tours and entrance fees for all of the sites the group attends together, as listed in the Itinerary
- All transports required for the whole journey as indicated in itinerary
- Services of a professional Tourist Guide throughout the tour
- Tour production by PT Lintang Buana Wisata Nusantara
- Specified accommodations and meals for the guide and driver
- Return airport to hotel transfer
What is not included yet in the tour package :
- Airfare & airport tax
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses, optional tours or additional meals
- Tipping or gratitudes for driver and guide